Full Service Wedding Planning includes…
- Unlimited phone calls and emails for questions, concerns, reviews
- Up to three scheduled meetings at your contracted venue to review ceremony and/or reception details
- Assistance with vendor selections and review of contracts
- Assistance with the creation of wedding invitations/programs/etc.
- COMPLIMENTARY PROOFS and COMPLIMENTARY STANDARD SHIPPING on Carlson Craft Invitations (I have invitation catalogs and an online store for you to review)
- Have several rental suppliers of various types of table linens, chair covers, chair sashes, aisle runners and wedding decor to coordinate with Bridal Colors/Themes…...will coordinate arrival, placement at the venue and return shipping to the supplier.
- Initial phone calls/emails to advise all vendors of my assistance with your event and then continuous/follow up phone calls and emails to these vendors one week prior to your event to insure everyone is aware of their duties, any changes that have been made and time to arrive for the event
- Create timeline for distribution to all vendors to insure they know the sequence we will follow on the day of the event
- FINAL HEADCOUNT is required 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR EVENT to insure all vendors services are met.
- Final two hour meeting preferably no later than THREE weeks prior to the event to review every detail of the event from pre-ceremony until the end of the reception.
- Maximum one hour rehearsal practice at your chosen ceremony site (date/time to be determined)
- During rehearsal, insure all groomsmen know the correct way to escort, everyone knows where to stand and the front row (parents/grandparents) know where to sit as they enter the ceremony site
- Use of “props” (Bride’s Silk Bouquet/Bridesmaids’ Silk Bouquets/Fake Rings/Sand Ceremony Items/Unity Candle/Flower Girl Baskets/Ring Pillows) for Wedding Party to use for practice
- Review the ceremony with the Officiant to insure all queues for music are on time and make sure he has the audience stand when Bride enters
- Insure the Father of the Bride knows where to stand and the proper way to “give the bride away” (if applicable)
- Review with the Maid/Matron of Honor her duties during the ceremony
- Instruct everyone involved with certain features of the Ceremony (Sand Ceremony/Last Embrace/Ring Warming etc)
- Run through the ceremony a minimum of two times to insure all wedding party members know what to do on the day of the event
- Insure the Bridal Party knows what time and place to be at the venue for pictures and how to be dressed
- Remind EVERYONE that cell phones/pages are OFF during the ceremony
- Review various information with the Wedding Party to insure they are comfortable with their duties during the ceremony
DAY OF THE EVENT:
- Consultant and staff will arrive a minimum of two hours prior to the event to insure the ceremony and reception sites are set up per the Bride’s request (Will certainly arrive earlier depending on setup needs)
- Emergency Bridal Kit on-site with items that may be needed
- Check in with each vendor (florist/minister/musicians/DJ/photographer, limo, etc) upon arrival and update them of any changes made during rehearsal
- Insure all floral arrangements (bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages) are pinned on and/or in the right hands prior to pictures
- Frequent visits to the Bridal Suite to update Bride
- Assist photographer with setting up bridal party/parents for pre-ceremony pictures
- Insure Guest book/Signing Mat, etc. is in place and ready for guests to sign
- Line up Bridal Party prior to ceremony and insure all have flowers/flower baskets/rings are in proper hands
- Supervise Ceremony by reminding each party member where they are standing, what they are to do, etc. as they enter the ceremony
- Gather wedding party into designated area so photographer can complete pictures prior to entering reception
- Clean up of Church/Ceremony site to insure no deposits lost
- Insure Cake Table is set with cake stand/knife & server/toasting glasses/lights, etc. (if applicable)
- All bridal portraits are on easels and ready to display after the ceremony (if applicable) (we will provide a cover for the picture until unveiling)
- Insure all centerpiece candles are lit prior to Guests’ arrival (if applicable)
- Insure Caterer is ready for serving once Bridal Introductions/First Dance/Blessing etc. are done
- Assist Guests with finding their seats at their designated tables
- Coordinate with Emcee/DJ and/or Band and line up Bridal Party to start Bridal Introductions
- Will insure all elderly and handicapped guests are tended to with utmost care and respect (ex. we will be happy to prepare their plates if needed!)
- Available to cut wedding cake if the Facility charges for this service (I will cut your cake at no charge!)
- Work “behind the scenes” with the DJ, Photographer and Caterer for First Dance, Toast, Serving the Meal, Cutting the Cake, Special Dances and Send Off.
- Continuously checking with Bride & Groom to insure everything is to their liking
- Handle any issue or concern that arises….act as the “problem solver” for all vendors including venue staff
AFTER THE RECEPTION
- Box up leftover wedding cake for Bride and Groom to take home
- Your Wedding Lady, Inc. provides a COMPLIMENTARY “Honeymoon Night” Basket with Cake/Food/Signature Champagne (or sparkling grape juice!)
- Insure all gifts/cards are at the Gift Table, ready for take home
- All décor items belonging to the Bride to be boxed up and left at Gift Table for take home.
- Insure all vendors depart the facility on time to avoid late fees
- Make sure all rental items are at the Gift Table for return by Bride’s designated person
- Will insure the church and/or venue is left clean and tidy to insure return of security deposits, etc.
We do not include Consultant’s attendance or services
for the following but can be added.
Fees to be determined based on availability and mileage:
Venue site visits if you have not chosen a place
Shopping for wedding attire for Bride/Bridal Party
Attendance during Bridal Portrait Session or at Salon for Makeup/Hair Styling
Vendor meetings with photographers, caterers, cake designers or videographers
Overseeing Charter Transportation Services
Overseeing Hotel Space for Guests and/or Bridal Party
Rehearsal Dinner planning/setup/cleanup
At our initial meeting, we will explore your ideas for the event,
talk about timelines, discuss vendors/venues and
see if we are a good match to work together.
Then, if we feel comfortable together, we can review actual pricing
for the services you desire and start the Planning Process!
A quick note……
There are aspects of wedding planning that I feel are very personal and
the choices should only be made by you, your Groom and possibly your Mother and Maid of Honor.
These are the people who know you best.
Shopping for your wedding attire, wedding cake, flowers and photography/videography is not included.
I will be happy to share my Preferred/Trusted Vendor Lists and assist with appointments for your meetings.
Many Wedding Planners will attend these meetings and charge you a fee to do so.
In order to stay within budget and to keep my fees reasonable,
I recommend you attend these meetings with your loved ones……
and enjoy the experience and time together!